Truly Grass Fed

Picture of Truly Grass Fed logo

Truly Grass Fed has been practicing the most modern methods of regenerative farming for decades and is proud to have its roots deep in the Irish tradition of sustainable agriculture, cow-friendly climate and rich natural resources.

The farmers at Truly Grass Fed share deep bonds with their herds, with sustainability and animal welfare always top of mind. Each farm has an average of one cow for every 2 acres and is Certified Animal Welfare Approved by AGW (A Greener World, AWA), an independent nonprofit farm-certification program, which guarantees that animals are raised outdoors on pasture on independent farms their entire lives, using truly sustainable, high welfare farming practices.

These cows live how nature intended: outside and able to roam. They are free to leisurely graze on acres of lush, plentiful grass and enjoy their spacious surroundings for most of the year. Truly Grass Fed cows dine on a diet of at least 95 percent grass with a little added clover for nutrition. The other 5 percent or less comes from concentrates to enhance specific nutrients for the cows at key stages of the year, such as late gestation or early lactation.

When the temperature drops enough that grass growth slows down in the winter, our cows move inside and enjoy a diet of grass silage collected from the fields during summer, plus a small amount of concentrates for extra nutrition.

Featured Truly Grass Fed Cheese
Picture of truly grass fed aged cheddar cheese

Aged for over 6 months, white cheddar cheese block is aged to perfection to produce a smooth and creamy consistency that’s truly delicious. Truly Grass Fed uses the highest quality Irish dairy to produce their cheddar cheese wedge and naturally age it in Ireland.

At Truly Grass Fed, cows enjoy 250 days a year on family farms, grazing on lush grass. Their cheddars are Non-GMO Project Verified, growth hormone rBST-free* and antibiotic free. This Aged Cheddar cheese is easy to grate, shred, slice, or cube making it the ideal aged cheddar cheese for everything from grilled cheese sandwiches to cheese plates. Each serving of our Irish cheddar cheese contains 7 grams of protein.

1. One individually packaged 7-ounce block of Truly Grass Fed Sharp Cheddar.
2. Grass fed cheese aged for 6 months to produce a sharp cheddar cheese bite.
3. Irish cheese, pasture raised and imported from Ireland.
4. Vegetarian-friendly, Non-GMO, rBST-free* and antibiotic-free.
5. AGW Animal Welfare Approved.
6. Easy to grate, shred, slice or cube for cooking or snacking.

*No significant difference has been shown between milk from rbST-treated and non rbST-treated cows.

All Truly Grass Fed Cheese
In Stock
Your Price: $5.98
Aged for over 6 months, white cheddar cheese block is aged to perfection to produce a smooth and creamy consistency that’s truly delicious. Truly Grass Fed uses the highest quality Irish dairy to produce their cheddar cheese wedge and naturally... read more
In Stock
Your Price: $5.98
Aged for over 12 months, this sharp white cheddar cheese block has a bold taste and creamy texture that's truly delicious. Truly Grass Fed uses the highest quality Irish dairy to produce their cheddar cheese wedge and naturally age it in... read more